CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

SeattleK Views: 8,037
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,717

Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

All of these problems are going to be interconnected atleast to a degree, so you may not be able to solve them one at a time because a weak liver will inhibit heavy metal removal, heavy metals will not allow for candida to be removed, etc. It seems you are aware of all of this. I would start by looking into nutritional balancing, it may be the best platform with which to try to tackle many of the underlying issues and improve overall health, and then once your body is generally stronger you could look into tackling any unresolved issues. However NB is a slow and long commitment, I had a whole host of issues and after 8 mos of NB most of them have improved. Its not miracle program, but for many it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)