CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

justkeepswimming Views: 7,896
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,117

Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

Thanks for the info! So the Dr Natura Colonix kills candida and cleanses the colon as well? You also mentioned that the Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder works well and helped you the most so I'm definitely going to look into that.

In terms of not being able to read or look at the computer, have you seen improvements in that part? That is probably the one symptom that saddens me the most. I just got a brand new ipad as a gift and it's been unopened and still in the box for almost a month since i probably wont even be able to use it. Other symptoms such as weight loss and fatigue are pretty bad too though.

Just out of curiosity, have you made significant changes to your diet as well?

Thanks once again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)