CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

rexrayranch Views: 7,848
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,959,481

Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

re DIET--the third thing I have to thank dr wilson's adrenal rebuilder for is that fact that I have been able to return to a more normal diet-

-I slowly developed so many food intolerances that I got to the point where I could not eat meat or fruit at all-

-I grew up on the west coast and I still get back every year--half the people I knew were vegetarians--in my own personal case I always found that it created more problems than it fixed-

-I have happily returned to a more balanced diet (that is our very customized version of NB)-

-the eggs meat cheese really do make me 'feel better'--I think there is less stress on the adrenals--

--but I simply had to get a sizable improvement in my adrenals before I could start to regularly eat protein

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)