CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heaven Only Knows

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

vektek Views: 2,655
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,958,346

Re: Heaven Only Knows

Keep on flinging your accusations Refreshed, if that's what makes you so happy.

I know how to leave my problems at the feet of Jesus. So does Thorn. Thank you!

And we both have joy in Christ.

We stand up against heresy. We are called to do that!

And that video is funny. Why? Because it accentuates the ridiculousness that is already there. It's funny without the sound affects, but even funnier with them.

What isn't funny, is that people get taken in by that ridiculousness.

I used to think it was a joke that people actually believed these pentacostal tv preachers. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. They were obviously fakes to me. I have been amazed at how many people do really believe it.

When I went to Thorns church that he grew up in, many years ago when we were still dating, the first thing I said when we left, was that the preacher was a fraud. He wasn't really speaking in tongues. Thorn defended him at the time. He wasn't ready to believe that he had been taken his whole life by those lies. But he saw it later, and he knows without a doubt what I said was true now.

We've both done our studying on all this. We both came out of false religions, and we were hungry for the truth.

So accuse me all you want Refreshed. Say it's just because I don't want anyone healed, or whatever else you want to come up with that isn't true.
And yes, I do have lots of trials in my life, and sometimes I get down. But by the Grace of God, it's not long before I get back up and continually sing my praises to Him for carrying me through another day and being the great God that He is. I'm sorry if that has not come across on this forum, I really am.

I love God, He is my life, He is my Hope, He is my redeemer, and I would love to shout from the mountaintops for all that He has done for me and is still doing for me, if He would put me up there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)