CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God Doesn't Lie

refreshed Views: 2,828
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,957,537

Re: God Doesn't Lie

The healing part is the issue. The heretic part you added is the excuse you use to attack it all. I'm not saying Oral Roberts is a perfect man, for I know very little about him, but you can not sit there and tell me that he was never a man who loved God. Your calvinistic beliefs are what are really standing in the way of our agreeing on any issue. That means I should not quote anything he or you state because some of his writings are twisted.

My emphasis was on the message not the man. Which you don't agree with the message either. You know I don't care for most tv ministers....he was not my focus. I even thought about taking his name out of the sentence, but it didn't seem right, since it was part of the book.

You and I do not even smack of Paul and Barnabus. We would be so blessed if we were.

However...smearing Perry Stone was unthinkable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)