CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Old Testament Faith

refreshed Views: 2,636
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,956,563

Re: Old Testament Faith

Very few of your writings on curezone agree with what is believed in this forum. Quote all the scripture you want....but without the Truth and Power behind it, (understanding) it does you very little good, for even satan can quote scripture and use it in such a false way to even try to deceive Jesus.

Probably agree with me?....there is no way you can agree with me. That is why this will turn into a debate and not christian discussion.

Just like with health. If you don't get to the root of the problem right off the bat...one just goes around in circles to find healing. I don't care to waste your time or mine.

You don't believe that Jesus is God...pure and simple....because if you did, your whole mindset that you throw out to your group would be different.

Now that being said.... If you are believing that Jesus is the Son of God, (which is a truth, for He is that and much more) and the Spirit has not taken you any further because you do not want to renounce many of the things you have already thrown out into your forum, then you will stay where you are in understanding and not receive anything else from the Holy Spirit concerning who Jesus really is.

So, I'm just saying that if you think you are going to come in here and preach a different gospel than what the Holy Spirit has revealed to us, then you will be doing nothing but causing a disturbance. (if I can use Trust2009's favorite word)

Don't think you are going to change our minds and set a wedge between us because of our small religious differences, because we will stand together when it comes to what we know is the true core of christianity that bonds us together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)