CureZone   Log On   Join
Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can do

refreshed Views: 2,963
Published: 12 y

Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can do

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22''I've never been a person who can live with a need. Something has to give...me or the need! One day I was facing a big need. I felt so small and inadequate; there seemed to be no way to meet it. I had faith. It had worked for me at times, but at other times it seemed I had no faith at all. That day I realized that I needed to be able to control and direct my faith at all times. Jesus did it. Why couldn't I do this in the NOW of my existence?

As I meditated on this, a thought came crystal clear: Oral Roberts, whatever you can conceive, and believe, you can do! It was God speaking in my heart, linking me with His creative power. It was a reminder of the way He created the earth, made man, and instituted a perpetual law of sowing and reaping.

All at once it came to me with an impact that Jesus is the SEED God planted. Jesus is God's covenant of blessing for every man. Through Him, we can make a covenant with God, based on our faith in Jesus. Each time we have a need we can make our faith an act....a seed we plant. The seed is our giving something of ourselves, as God has given His Son. Through our SEED-FAITH we can expect God to reproduce and multiply it to meet our needs.

That day I saw more clearly how faith, rightly directed, is the key to everything in God.

Seed-Faith scriptures

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)