CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

jboy7185 Views: 3,227
Published: 13 y

I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

Not that it's anyone heres fault, I guess it's mine. I just don't get how i'm getting so much worse after trying everything. I did the juicing, a gallon a day with superfood and kelp. I WAS able to work all summer, I was able to live. Now i'm barely able to leave the house, I upped my valium dose, that doesn't seem to be the problem.

after reading more, i'm beginning to think this is a salicylate reaction. I just ate some soup that had tomatoe in it and other veggies and not even 10 minutes later i'm extremely itchy and my breathing is shallow and rapid.

I was reading in the Candida Forum s about people chelating with DMSA and seeing results rather rapidly. I almost want to try it but I know that's not a natural approach to healing and I don't want to make myself worse i'm already on the edge. I'm just so lost. The kinesiologist said I don't have any metal toxicity but who knows. Something caused my candida, maybe just the 5+ years of Antibiotics .

I'm having trouble breathing, my breath is shallow. I've tried the deep breathing. My skin gets itchy all the time now eating almost any food. all i'm eating is brown rice and lentils. The lump in my throat is back. It feels like no matter how big of breaths I take i'm not gettin oxygen, and it feels like it's in my stomach if that makes sense.

I had to quit work again.

I'm lost again. I'm 26, I can't believe this is all happening. I've lost too much weight. I did the parasite cleanse, I did the kidney cleanse. I'm 120 lbs, i'm starving! i'm so hungry, I just want a plate of potatoes with gravy and some hearty soup and something filling.

My ileocecal area hurts lately, lots of liquid/gas trapped there to. I'm doing slippery elm to help I guess. Drinking water distilled only. I wonder if the clay/psyllium is still trapped inside my somewhere.

Someone said it might be a salicylate allergy?

I have a hard time relaxing/sleeping cause the breathing issue, it's like I have to force myself to breathe. I just don't get it....I don't know what to do anymore. Every doctor is freaking clueless, I thought this might be benzo. I've never got itchy from benzo, and it happens right after certain foods. This breathing problem is only within the past week or two. When I start to fall asleep it's like I forget to breathe and it's wakes me up. I'm sitting here no struggling to breathe. Feels like my stomach is pushing on my lungs or something.

I just want to escape, i want a real disease with a diagnosis. My mom doesn't even listen anymore, she just says everything is going to be ok and ignores me cause i've cried wolf so many times. Nobody gets it, doctors dont care if I live or die they just want money. I want a Fecal Transplant to restore my gut flora.

I tried looking for a doctors in portland, or that does fecal transplants, I read about it but I can't seem to find one.

This isn't fair.

Sorry for ranting and whining. I know the answers are already here. I just don't understand what's happening to me right now. I was able to handle the symptoms before, i was able to work.

I'm scared to take anymore if1 cause my ileocecal area hurts.

I don't even know what i'm asking, i'm just venting, cause I dont have anyone anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)