CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

saywhatagain Views: 2,873
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,824

Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy. I read through some of your previous posts to get an idea of your diet and symptoms. I have a few suggestions that may be helpful or maybe not but figured you could at least experiment with something different.

You seem to get stomach pains when eating certain foods. If your stomach is upset it completely ruins the entire digestive process. Foods that are aggravating to the stomach are garlic, chilies, tomatoes, vinegar, the lentils you are eating also may agitate the stomach, anything that is sour or spicy hot are also not good. Foods that are soothing for the stomach are green squash, yellow squash, green peppers, brown rice, a great substitute for the lentils are a small bean called mung beans (you can find them in any Indian market called mung dal), they have pretty much the same nutritional value as lentils but they are soothing to the stomach and intestines.

Also, how much fat do you have in your diet? If you are eating quite a bit of oils and fats, you may want to try reducing this.

As far as the Fecal Transplant goes, I have never done it. I know some people have had good effects. It doesn't seem like anything that could potentially have any harmful effects. Forget about finding a clinic; it sounds like you know plenty of kids you can get the sample from. I don't think it's rocket science, the way you described seems like it should work fine. Only problem is there is a debate as to whether the colon can actually be repopulated this way. Can't hurt to try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)