CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,089
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,446

Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

I haveta say, Jboy, having gone back to read your earlier posts, and your curezone profile, it looks like you're having another visit of what happens at every level of the drug withdrawal ( which is what this cutting down acts like, to the body) . I haven't read Uny's post yet, but I'm sure it highlights the "side-effects". It seems one can never get too much reminding of the damage that these drugs (and the antibiotics) can do.

anyway--just wanna say,
keep your chin up. You can get through this-- and then you can organize your posts, and the 'journal of them' will allow you to help others free themselves and get *their* lives back.

So, when you feel that 'end of the rope' kinda feeling, try to recall that all this posting, and documenting and asking about what to do, with your sufferings, actually has a True and Good purpose, that is bigger than how you feel right now.
I hope you can hear that. That I didn't complicate it. and psss: EFT

Best, C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)