CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

jboy7185 Views: 2,994
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,696

Re: I'm tired of posting here asking for help.

Don't know any clinics, been trying to find one. I read that it's relatively easy an safe to do at home by yourself though. My nephews are about 5. I wouldn't want them to young cause they need time to develop certain resistant strains etc..

It says just mix the warm fresh stool into warm saline water and do it as an enema. I'm not sure how much to put in though, but I figure just mix there stool into an enema bag, an do an enema as usual. I also don't know what saline solution is, isn't that just Sea Salt in distilled water?

If you can help me devise a plan to accomplish this i'm more than willing to try it. I also know a two year old, a 3 month old, all my friends kids so not blood. They i'm sure would be willing to give me some poop. I just read that it has to be done right after a bowel movement so the stool is warm and fresh.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)