CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you don't need to ask,everybody just wants to help.

jboy7185 Views: 3,313
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,884

Re: you don't need to ask,everybody just wants to help.

Thanks uny, couldn't of said it better myself.

I'm not dumb enough to eat like my friends, cause their bodies weren't riddled with toxins and Antibiotics (5+ years incase you skipped that). every human is unique, from our physical appearance to the bacteria that resides in our intestines to the genetic coding in our DNA that wards off certain diseases or allows others. Saying I'm just like everyone else is a gross generalization and blatant ignorance. It's been proven through stool testing, and me visually seeing it come out of me during colonics and enemas. I'm no fool, regardless how much these toxins effect my intellectual focus.

your intentions were well meant, so don't take this message with any animosity. I appreciate you trying to help. Sometimes it's best to let the people who have dealt with these problems for years and have a vast array of knowledge on the topic divulge the advice. You could hurt someone giving out advice like that, not me; i wouldn't listen cause it sounds just like every mainstream doctor I've seen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)