CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ??? Re: Dom's Kefir Scam Warning

firetraveler Views: 28,706
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,208

Re: ??? Re: Dom's Kefir Scam Warning

Hi all
I am in the same boat
I ordered water kefir grains and a book nearly 4 months ago.
Dom seemed very friendly and with integrity when I explained I had major digestive issues and it was kinda urgent he did explain it would take a few weeks. I have written a few times and was told Dom was sick. Sandra his wife has been writing to me over the last few weeks thinking me for my patience and understanding and told me that she could not refund my money now because others have filed court orders to get their money back and she was trying to run the business and Dom sick and be a mother. My heart went out to them and I wished I could help and felt very sorry for their situation.. but having read all these postings I feel very dissapointed. I guess it is our duty to let Dom and Sandra know that they should put on their website that they cant accept any more orders and that those of us in this situation are going to expose the scam.
But I will stop waiting every day and looking in my mailbox for my kefir now..
Does anyone know where I can get water kefir from ?
ft

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.232 sec, (1)