CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ??? Re: Dom's Kefir Scam Warning

grzbear Views: 37,172
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,189

Re: ??? Re: Dom's Kefir Scam Warning

As the search for good, whole, clean, *real* food goes further underground... anything can happen.

A raid to your favorite raw dairy provider, Genetically-Modified-Organisms or chemical contamination, illness in the family, including in this case, perhaps the primary link in the provision chain. Any of these events could, and will stall or stop production for a period of time, perhaps indefinitely if no one is available to take up the reigns of the business.

To that end...

*We*, not only MUST be good, reliable, and honest customers, we also MUST encourage and support, good, honest vendors.

In addition to that, today, there is such a VERY short list of people trying to maintain a decent living by providing *real*, honest, clean food, that we may, at times, also find ourselves trying to help the *vendor* in times of *their* need through rough times... as the Amish do.

I am always willing to give these folks the benefit of the doubt, however, I do expect them to be honest with me... and if Dom is experiencing a rough patch, he should put something up on his website to that effect... and be honest with his customers.

As an example... I witnessed a whole Amish community come into help one farmer harvest and put up his crop after he had taken seriously ill - this after another family tragedy. We MUST work together if we are to maintain access to these real foods into the future... We MUST support these folks too... or we will lose them and all be eating something like soylent green at some point in the future.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.199 sec, (1)