CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry fasting followed by water fast.

cduliga Views: 7,959
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,774,821

Re: Dry fasting followed by water fast.

I forgot to mention that I'm attempting a 40 day fast; starting with a 3-5 day dry fast followed by a Water Fast to complete the 40 days.

Today is my 3rd dry fast day and I'm feeling fine. I'm not feeling the energy that some claim with dry fasting. I'm sleeping fine at night along with an afternoon nap. Since I stopped drinking coffee over a month ago I'm not experiencing any headaches or other withdrawals, which is promising. I do get the occasional digestive growl but nothing more than that. My vision cleared up the first night of my dry fast which I typically don't experience until day 3 of a water fast.

As I've done Water Fasts in the past ranging anywhere from 3 days to 30 days, doing 30 days only once, I've been leery of an extended dry fast. There isn't as much info available for dry as with water. So, moving cautiously, I'm watching for signs indicating dehydration. Among them are dry mouth and throat, dry skin, burning urination or any other symptom that may indicate such. So far, none of these have appeared. It seems, as I've read a few comment, that hunger pangs are not present during a dry fast, as I've almost always experienced on my previous water fasts. That's made it considerably easier.

I'm hoping to survive through the end of day 5 where I'm looking forward to a tall, cool glass of distilled water, barring something unexpected happens forcing me to abandon and drink water.

If anyone has any dry/water fast combo experience they care to share, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)