CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

spudlydoo Views: 5,368
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,679,455

Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

DQ, sorted out this poster himself, and it appears as though they have not sought to continue the discussion.

I think the 129589 could have worded his post differently, but I do not think his post to DQ was intended as a put down at all.

From my point of view, this post (below) is full of judgements and insinuations Mira,

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1678875#i

particularly the last line.

<"I'm feeling like the child in the Hans Christian Anderson story "The Emperor has no Clothes.">

I know the feeling well, no matter how many times I tell people I am not a paid agent, or even an unpaid agent, I have no agenda to push, I am not trying to put across disinformation, but am simply disagreeing, I am not a shill for BP or any government or corporate entity, I am not trying to stop anyone from saying anything, or posting any information. Yet, I have people insinuating these things almost every time I post something in some forums.

This does tend to make me a little over sensitive to what may be innocent remarks, and if I have been this way with you Mira, I do apologise, and will endeavour to curb this tendency.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1678894#i

Concerning your post about "patterns" and such, this gave me the impression that you think of the people on this forum as lab rats, that you choose to study for a hobby. What you are seeing Mira, could very well be wrong, or skewed by the influence of your own perceptions or those of others.

I could have read you intentions wrongly, I am only human too. None of us have the benefit of speaking with people face to face on these forums, so it is very difficult to know what peoples motivations or intentions are. Asking questions is a good way to allow the other person to give you that information, if they choose to do so.

People are not obliged to answer your questions Mira, as indeed you are not obliged to answer any questions directed at you, you can choose to, as can others. The person you directed the questions to, in your post, may simply have chosen not to answer you, that is something only he can tell you.

regard, spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)