CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

Mira528 Views: 5,232
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,678,886

Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

"If you want to believe in all that rubbish about me being the same person as the numbered one, or that I am some sort of BP shill, or paid agent, or have some agenda, or whatever Conspiracy floats your boat, then that is entirely up to you"

Hi Spud,

I didn't call you any of those names or accuse you of being part of any Conspiracy, nor did I label you in any way. I was respectful in everything that I wrote. I did not insinuate that you and 12989 are the same poster and I've never insinuated that. I'm not trying to discredit you. I'm simply writing what I see happening over and over again. If you find that anything I've written is untrue, I'm more than happy to listen and discuss it.

Once again, and I've seen this happen on this forum before, you make vague, generalized statements with no basis in facts.

I don't expect you or anyone else to accept my views, any more than you expect me to accept yours. We're all different, after all. I don't understand why you appear to be so upset; in no way did I attack you. I offer no theories, only observations from my perspective, which of course is different from your perspective.

Peace and Blessings,

Mira528

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)