CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Mira528 Views: 5,250
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,679,337

Re: It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

"People will get upset when you make claims and insinuations about them, on a public forum. You may try to pass it off as just observing etc, but if that was the case, why do you feel the need to make your observations, (and these are simply your opinion, not truth), public knowledge? Do you really think this is the place to post your opinions of others behaviour?"

Hi Spud,

I haven't made claims and insinuations about others; I'm simply trying to help this become a more civil place where we can stay on track with our discussions and remain respectful. You keep insinuating that you think I'm following a subversive "group mentality" and it's not true. As this is a public forum, when I clearly see other people publicly judged and criticized, I feel a need to speak up and try to make it stop. What upsets me is when I see personal judgmental statements made, such as the ones made in this post about DQuixote, and if you disagree with anything I said there, I'd like to know why.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1678157#i

This is the post that started this whole interchange, and for the life of me, I can't figure why it's caused such an uproar. I've shown you how putdowns of DQuixote were being made and I've seen this happen to others, and I'm surprised that it doesn't bother you too.

Peace and Blessings,
Mira528

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)