CureZone   Log On   Join
It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,897
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,677,962

It isn't the motive I question, it is the effect

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1677925#i

I have never accused the poster of trying to cover anything up.  However, I will unequivocably state that he poster has posted doubts that go much farther than just challenging some of the most extreme theories and has also demonstrated a penchant for finding positives that simply are not supported by unbiased credible sources outside BP's hired legions and complicit Obama administration agency statements.

The poster may have good motives and I agree that we need to look for positives and ways to cope with the problem.  However, I also strongly believe that we should not play into the hands of BPs agenda of limiting liability and creating an entirely and dangerously false perception with a cover up campaign of lies, distortions and BS propaganda commercials.  If you don't think that some of the posters messages are the type that could play into such a campaing then you haven't read all of the same messages I have. There is no clearer example than the post questioning where all the benzene came from, and it is far from the only such post that either doubts credible expert and eyewitness reports or else finds false positives where they are not warranted.

I am not questioning the poster's motivations, but I have considerable concern about the effect they may have in some instances.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)