CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
spudlydoo Views: 5,407
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,677,841

Re:

I don't think that the intention of the poster was to downplay or cover up anything, it seems that this poster is being picked on, and people are trying to make this into some personal, emotional drama.

I think that highlighting that benzene is very apparent everywhere, and not just in the Gulf, is making people aware that just because they are not in the Gulf area, doesn't mean that benzene is not a problem toxin in our environment. Benzene was in the Gulf before the spill, (although in greater concentrations now).

I do think that the Gulf has copped a big dose of this toxin from the spill, and I'm glad to see so many ideas coming out on how to deal with this.

It would be good to concentrate on how to help people who have been exposed to increased levels of this toxin, instead of trying to pick arguments with other posters, this helps no-one.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)