CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

VX Views: 8,178
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,685

Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

In my experience with my own liver problems (hepatitis, cancer), supplements are ennervating in the long run. In other words, toxic and harmful.

I think that's the problem with most people's regimes, they are taking too many supplements and not enough whole foods. Nutrients are meant to be taken in conjunction with other nutrients, in whole foods (like juicing dark green vegetables like Celery and parsley).

Also, most people don't even know what they are taking. For example, Alpha lipoic acid (or ALA) is a chelator and care should be used with it if the person has issues with mercury or other heavy metal toxicity. It crosses the brain blood barrier and has the potential to mess people up badly (if used when the source of mercury is still present or within 3 months of Amalgam removal). Also, it releases mercury and according to Andrew Cutler, expert of chelation, should be taken in doses every 3 hours to avoid mercury dropping off into another tissue (this is part of the Culter protocol).

Also, ALA on it's own often does not work very well, especially if there is other heavy metal toxicity, especially lead.

NAC is also a chelator, it chelates copper (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1400672) as well as lead.

Also, most importantly chelators should be cycled because they stop you from absorbing nutrients from your food (causes you to become weaker), so taking them in the long term you could become nutrient deficient. Culter recommends 3 day on and then 4-11 days off when chelating. ALA can be used long term sometimes (depends on personal tolerance, up to 21 days), but it can lead to copper toxicity.

Also, I did a brief search on CZ and found this.
"N-acetylcysteine (NAC), an anti-oxidant commonly used in nutritional and body-building supplements, can form a red blood cell-derived molecule that makes blood vessels think they are not getting enough oxygen. This leads to pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), a serious condition characterized by high blood pressure in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs."
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1512842#i

Sounds like a drug to me, all drugs are bad for the liver, and are bad for long term use.

Also, NAC with vitamin C and zinc are not good because you chelate too much copper. It's all about interactions, which are not accounted for in this program.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1400920#i

Far too many teas here as well, if you were to take all of the teas in 1 day it would be hard to injest any nutrients. And nutrients, like raw eggs (organic, farm fresh with orange yolks), are what the liver needs. And 5-10 tablespoons of olive oil a day.

A lot of these herbs can be taken through a good liver tonic, which I recommend (use local herbalist only, don't use health food store variety). If you don't have one, the JC tonic (www.jurka.com) will work.

For the liver, parasite cleanses (and zapping) help a fair amount because a damaged liver is bound to have liver flukes. Liver Flushing is absolutely needed as well.

The ALA/NAC chelator mistake, lack of food based nutrition, and the over supplementation makes me question that Dr Zoltan knows what he's doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)