CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

VX Views: 7,887
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,518,921

Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

Everyone is free to make up their own minds, that's why we have these forums, we're exchanging information. Since I had extreme liver problems in the past, I think I have something to contribute.

The Science is from Andrew Cutler who is a PHD and is an expert in chelation. The dangers from chelation are real and I think it's important that people at least know what they are taking (and don't blindly follow any doctor or naturopath if you have the strength to think for yourself).

Sorry, a masters degree doesn't impress me much (in biochemistry haha, I have a friend with the same degree and he knows NOTHING about health). Some of the best healers have no degrees at all and some of the most educated people (doctors) know very little about health and chronic disease. If they did, CZ wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be reading this sentence.

I've done searches on Zoltan and many people comment negatively about him. Who knows what the truth is? If you follow his protocols and are substantially better in 6 months to 12 months, then we'll have something to talk about.

>> Olive oil and raw eggs for a sick liver, I don't think so...

Well, it's how I reconditioned my liver and I'm 100% certain mine was worse than yours. I didn't make the protocol on my own, I took it from nutritionalists who have over 50 years of curing people from chronic disease. I'm just confirming it works.

fyi, most Liver Flushes are based on olive oil and Tsetsi has one based on eggs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)