CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

stannarad Views: 8,048
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,518,519

Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

Well I agree about whole foods being best, and being around this forum for as many years as I have, I know most people take way too many supps. But I can sure say my body is resonding to the mix of things I'm using.

That's kinda scary about the NAC, but if I didn't try things on my own I'd be dead or in a wheelchair by now. I was getting nowhere with idiot health care folks ( and poorer to boot ). And I haven't exploded yet from the metal overload despite having a mouth full of Amalgams and taling the NAC several times a day. I think there's something to that whole argument but maybe overplayed a little bit in the alternative health field.

Interestingly juicing always made me worse. Not better. I tried it numerous times and it always made my liver feel overloaded. I tried watering it down...different combos. You name it. Wierd. Great stuff though but maybe my body wasn't ready at that time :-).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)