CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

nonmoi Views: 7,657
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,519,166

Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

Hey Jason,

You win! Your liver is or was worse than mine am sure.

All am saying, is, in my case, and anyone on this forum, holding several university degrees myself is, one is much more in a position to judge the validity of internet assertions or pseudo assertions if they have a good grounding in Science or medical science. Stupidity and arrogance are everywhere; doctors can be very clever, but at the same time, their arrogance can blind them.

Still, I like the presentation of these supplements by Zoltan Rona, because it is clear and concise. Gives you an idea where to go. And also, I doubt his knowledge would be flawed in this regard. He is a medical doctor, a biochemist, and seems to have lots of experience.

But its interesting that you have researched him and found something negative about him. That I would be very interested to hear, because I so happen to have made an appointment with him next week and since the first consultation is 600$, it could save me this and the flight to Toronto.

MB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)