CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

sans sucre Views: 7,959
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,518,625

Re: Liver care for poor old livers!

I have to agree with you on many points, Stannarad. (Hi, by the way!!!) I am loving the Livatone and Livatone plus right now. They help a lot. I have not tried a juice fast in a couple years, but when I did try, OMG! My candida went through the roof. I have read (here?) recently that that happend to someone else, but they pushed through it and the candida did eventually subside and they got well. I guess I just don't have that kind of faith. Also, I have literally just found (like yesterday) the wonders of Swedish Bitters. I bought the Gaia brand, a tincture, just to try, and I was flabbergasted at the immediate results. Bitters, taken in warm water about 15 minutes before a meal, are said to aid digestion and help liver function (and those 2 things are so intertwined). I had just cleaned the bathroom the day before, and I still have chemical sensitivities. I had used mostly natural products, but I did also use Windex and Comet (note to self: get natural substitutes for these items) and I sure got a snoot full. Next day, my head was practiclly pulsating from the toxicity, and I was reacting badly to things I normally eat w/o encountering a problem. You know how there are those things you hear folks talk about, but for some reason you kind of pass them by or consider them inconsequential? That was how I had felt about trying bitters. Thought I was doing plenty enough for my digestion (hcl, enzymes, aloe, probiotics, acv, which all helped some by the way), and dismissed its claims for the liver. So, when I tried them, and 10 minutes later my head had totally cleared I was curious, and so I looked up on the web and read that one may experience an immediate effect from taking them, and the effect will grow after continued use. Today, I had to go to lunch with some co-workers, and they picked a Thai place. I have not been able to eat soy sauce stuff for years and years, but I decided to see what would happen. I ate shrimp and white rice and veggies and cashews in soy sauce and VOILA! NO REACTION. Mind you, I just started this stuff yesterday, and before, anytime I ate any soy sauce I would end up feeling like death was around the corner, or even hoped it would be, I felt that bad. It was a bummer to learn that even when candida got under better control, that I still had some food intolerances (tho most did leave). So, all day, here I sat, waiting for the reaction that never came. And, the other thing is, I have felt so CALM today. When my liver gets overloaded I get full of anxiety and I can't think to save my life. I can think. I am calm. I ate Thai food w/o reacting. So, I'd suggest trying them for liver/gut issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)