CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caution on NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) may feed candida

Views: 7,974
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,521,811

Re: Caution on NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) may feed candida

I have read all the above and if i may comment.

Ala is basically safe in the standards of the world.
If your Hypoglycemic it can lower blood Sugar quicklly, or pregnant. You should look up medicine contradictions before starting any regimine. Search out all herbs vigoursly and take steps. Look at all the warnings on so called pharma medicines i mean common.
Yes it does chelate heavy metals and mercury in small amounts but it should be combined with chlorella to safely dispose of it from you system.

My regimine i use for years. In tea balls 2" for twenty minutes with 1 gallon of distilled water,. These are diuretics and can also lower blood sugar. Helps blood , kidneys , liver, stomach soothe, heart, clears out toxin buildup.

Dandelion root,
Burdock root
Chickory root
White Peony Tea,
Astragalus root,
Licorice root,
Ginger root,
Bupleurum root,
Hyssop,
Oregon Grape root,

Makes a great tea. The White Peony is great for many things in the blood and it also slows down the diuretic effects a little of the other herbs. This way you don't end up with a big headache or to fast of a detox. Drink water more than usual.

Club moss is good to but only for a short time.
I drink the tea with meals to aid in digestion also.

Hope this helps.
D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)