CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

Views: 5,118
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,407,086

Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

Dear Foyboys1,

THANK YOU for posting. You are doing a great service to many. Your story is similar in many ways to mine, except I had a staph infection, recurring bladder infections, gingivitis and other problems. I totally understand your relief and your anger at these posts that will deter a lot of people that could be helped right away. I'm one of them, I would have taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a year sooner if it hadn't been for these people. Still, now, almost two years later and one year of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I'm so grateful to it, I understand why they call it a "miracle."

MMS works, undoubtedly, and when you have been in a situation where you are sick and hopeless and then helped by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , you feel like we do and it does sound too good to be true.. Most of the people posting on this particular debate forum haven't tried MMS or they seem to have an agenda. Of course they'll say I do too because I'm an affiliate of MMS and have a link to a seller on my site. I don't make a lot of money with MMS at all but I feel that if I can help a few people with my site, it's worth it.

I do find that Tom has some valid points regarding teeth care, dosage, and being prudent. I too feel that there's much to be gained by low doses and patience and that research is much needed.

But, let's face it, with the billions, no trillions, of dollars that the medical and pharmaceutical professions an dindustry stand to lose with something so simple, fast and cheap, it's better that they think we are a bunch of lunatics and they let us keep using it.

The way the world works has to change quite a lot to be able to accept simple solutions like MMS and diet. Health care is a business worldwide. a cheap unpantentable quite simple chemical is not very good news for hundreds and hundreds of companies. MMS does not cure everything, but combined with other life style changes is a powerful way to stay healthy. Which, by the way, is what we were designed to be before we lost our connection with nature... this myth that we have to feel bad because we age is just a byproduct of the way we eat and live.

Anyway I just wanted to thank you for posting! Keep talking about it, many people will be helped and that's good:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)