CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

SilverFox Views: 5,553
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,404,742

Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

Hello Foyboys,

It seems that we may be in some agreement... [astonishment icon]

If you use a topical application along with using a mouthwash that has sodium chlorite or chlorine dioxide in it, there is some that is absorbed into your body. This means that there is no necessity to ingest it... Once your oral hygiene concerns are taken care of, you can simply enjoy the additional benefits through absorption. You don't need to swallow, just swish and spit the mouthwash.

In addition, I agree with you that there are no adverse effects observed when the concentrations of chlorine dioxide are kept to these normal levels. However this agreement does not apply to the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Most people experience adverse effects when taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and all are using chlorine dioxide at levels much higher than those used in these other products.

There are terms used in the scientific community when it comes to using sodium chlorite solutions. Rather than reviewing the information available from the industries using these solutions, I will give you the method to conduct your own tests. That way you can prove these claims to yourself.

MMS is a 28% sodium chlorite solution by weight. That means that to make Miracle-Mineral-Supplement you would take 28 grams of 80% technical grade sodium chlorite powder and dissolve it in enough water to make a total of 100 ml of solution.

Since this solution was made with a salt that is only 80% pure, your actual solution has 22.4% sodium chlorite in it.

Since the percentage concentration is directly related to its chlorine dioxide content we have the ability to immediately understand the amount of chlorine dioxide in the solution.

Taking 22.4% of 1000000 we end up with 224000 PPM chlorine dioxide. This is what is reflected in the labeling of these solutions.

Now we have to look at what happens when we want to extract the chlorine dioxide out of this solution. This process is only about 60% effective leaving 40% left over as by products of the conversion process. This ratio is for extracting chlorine dioxide from sodium chlorite solutions. There are other methods of making chlorine dioxide that are more efficient. There are also methods of removing the by products from the generated solutions resulting in 99.9% pure chlorine dioxide gas, but those methods are not utilized in the MMS protocol.

We start off with 224000 PPM, but only are about 60% effective at releasing the chlorine dioxide from this solution. That leaves us with 134400 PPM.

In order to release the chlorine dioxide from sodium chlorite you need to reduce the PH of the solution. The further you reduce the PH, the more chlorine dioxide is released. If you reduce the PH of the solution to around 1, all of the available chlorine dioxide is released.

Here is where your testing comes into play.

Take your 28% MMS and dilute it down to a safer to handle and work with 5% solution. It is possible to do this test with the 28% solution, but the reaction is explosive, results in boiling solutions that splatter the concentrated solution uncontrollably all over the place, and there is an explosive release of chlorine dioxide gas that is an respiratory irritant and dangerous.

In order to work with the 5% sodium chlorite solution there are a few things to keep in mind. The 5% solution is a true 5% solution and the dilution is based on the initial 28% solution only having 22.4% sodium chlorite. This means that the 5% solution has 50000 PPM chlorine dioxide, but with the 60% conversion factor it actually works out to 30000 PPM.

In order to drive the PH low enough to release all of the chlorine dioxide, hydrochloric acid is used for activation. With a 5% sodium chlorite solution activation is done with a 6% HCl solution. Activation time is 0 - 10 seconds. You can then dilute this solution which contains 30000 PPM chlorine dioxide down to a concentration that can be measured by the equipment used to measure chlorine dioxide.

When I ran these tests, I came very close to the 30000 PPM that was expected. While there is some loss due to chlorine dioxide escaping into the air, this loss is not significant.

What do you come up with?

Now that we have established a starting point, you can repeat these tests using citric acid as an activator. The problem is that when you don't release all of the chlorine dioxide from the sodium chlorite solution, it is left as available chlorine dioxide in the solution. As the free chlorine dioxide is used up, the solution reacts producing more chlorine dioxide from the available chlorine dioxide.

Using distilled water for dilution, the use of 10% citric acid as the activator will release around 20% of the available chlorine dioxide as free chlorine dioxide in solution.

Let's first take a look at the math. The goal of the flawed MMS protocol is to reach 15 drops 3 times a day and stay at that level for at least a week, or until you have been healed.

15 drops of MMS is about 0.88 ml. The dilution is about 125 ml after activation. This results in a 125 ml solution that has about 950 PPM available, and about 190 PPM free chlorine dioxide.

You can mix up your solution and by using dilution and chlorine dioxide test strips you can verify these numbers. You can even leave the solution sit on the counter overnight and retest. You will find that there is little change in the free chlorine dioxide in the solution in spite of 24 hours of off gassing.

I have run thousands of these tests and come very close to the math expectations. I now trust the figures a lot more, but still run checks to make sure.

I might add that Jim Humble claims that these solutions only have about 1 PPM free chlorine dioxide in them. No one has ever been able to reproduce these results, not even Jim Humble. Perhaps you can run some tests and let us know what you come up with...

Now one way to knock down the concentration of chlorine dioxide is to add something to the mix that uses up the chlorine dioxide. People pushing to reach the magic 15 drop dose add a variety of juices to their dose, take the dose after a meal, and do a variety of other things to make the dose more tolerable. I tell them that the same results can be obtained by simply reducing the concentration of chlorine dioxide initially.

I might point out that chlorine dioxide test strips are different from chlorine test strips. The are available from laboratory supply outlets, as are PH meters. Hydrochloric acid is available as Muriatic acid in building supply centers, but it is usually at around 32% (my last bottle was 31.45%). You will have to dilute it down to a 6% concentration for your tests. As always, safety is a concern. Protect you eyes, lungs, and hands. Take care to keep the chemicals from splashing on your clothes. If you do come in contact with these chemicals, rinse a lot, then rinse some more. Wash your hands frequently. Also, keep these chemicals out of the reach of children and store them as hazardous chemicals should be stored.

Let us know what you find with your testing.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)