CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

foyboys1 Views: 6,743
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,398,356

Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

FDA?

Who cares what the FDA thinks?

1-The FDA approves any drug that allows the organization to launder money between government officials and private sector drug companies.

2-The FDA will approve any drug that outright "fails to kill immediately, but with long term use kills slowly". This way, there is enough money gathered by the sale of a specific FDA approved "harmful drug" to further launder money through select "law firms" during eventual class action suits brought against the FDA approved drug/company who invented the harmful drug in the first place.

3-FDA approved drugs kill literally hundreds of thousands of people a year. Those who are killed or harmed do not die from the disease for which the FDA approved drug was prescribed for, they die from the FDA approved drug itself.

4-Chlorine Dioxide (Miracle Mineral Solution) is ingested every day by several hundred thousand people. Chlorine Dioxide is further ingested by literally millions of people in drinking water, while the food industries use it as an anti-microbe agent (sprayed on meat and fish) every day and not one person has died from it.

Finally, I don't need Silverfox, the FDA or anyone else to advise me or caution me on the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...I use every day and my quality of health has improved so dramatically, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED OPINIONS.

Now go pay your taxes so the FDA can approve some more chemicals to add to your food, like Aspertame, Olestra, MSG, Splenda, Saccerine and at least 100 other harmful chemicals that are illegal in Europe and elswhere but allowed to be fed to American children and adults every day in this country...literally billions of pounds of these chemicals are sold and ingested by us every year, thanks to the FDA.

Silverfox...you might use your energy to object to your beloved FDA rather than Chlorine Dioxide. IMO, you would then be poised to actually help people.

***These are my opinions, you may research my claims above and no personal "flame" toward any individual here, including Silverfox but certainly the highest level of "flame" I can project toward the FDA and the AMA in this country!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.517 sec, (2)