CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

foyboys1 Views: 5,260
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,403,423

Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS

I don't give a damn about Tom...the man called me a Liar!

So tell me...when I produce the IP refference you asked for, what will you claim then?

I have it...trust me, I'm just waiting for the next slam or childish response to my personal experiences with Chlorine Dioxide.

You will loose the fight to stop the use of chlorine Dioxide my friends...there are many of us who are in posession of enough Sodium chlorite to treat the world of many...not all but many chronic diseases that create so much pain and death to so many people.

To hell with the FDA, the AMA and the EPA. Smart, aware, intelligent people already see through the BS, lies and lives that are being lost and families enduring suffering because of the corruption.

If you think this is funny, you're a very sick individule.

MMS is the answer to much of the suffering in the world. Chlorine Dioxide is capable of restoring/improving your health.

Fact: not one single person has died from the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement while hundreds of thousands die each year from FDA approved medication (not the disease the medication was prescribed to treat but from the medication itself).

Lets pick one common FDA approved drug and lets see if we can rip a hole in the FDA, the drug companies and the doctors who deal that drug like a common street thug with absolute ammunity from the law!

This will be fun...there are literally thousands of choices for harmful/deadly drugs that are still allowed to be perscribed and sold by "above the law" large national drug store corporations (ever wonder why you rarely see a private/family owned drug store anymore?) like the ones that litter every corner, in every city in the USA, large or small.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)