CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Was it rape?

13mongoose Views: 4,306
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,320,543

Re: Was it rape?

Its hard to tell if that was a rape or not. Alcohol makes people do things they normally wouldn't. It impairs higher reasoning abilities/communication and allows animal instincts to come to the fore. You could chalk it up to him being drunk or maybe its part of a larger pattern. I will let you be the judge. Anal sex has a sadomasochistic component to it. For the giver it is extreme pleasure and for the receiver it hurts generally. Any meaningful relationship- sexual or otherwise - should be based on mutual love and understanding - not sadomasochism. My advice would be to avoid excessive amounts of alcohol. A drink or two here and there is fine but try not to overdo it. Also be sure to tell your boyfriend what you do like and don't like in the bedroom. As a guy I can tell you he WILL listen. If he doesn't then you need to get out of the relationship for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)