CureZone   Log On   Join
Where's the proof? For that matter, where is the original message?

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,838
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,658

Where's the proof? For that matter, where is the original message?

Like Trapper, I too would appreciate a private message.  I missed your original post and now all I know is that Mercola has been accused of something which understandably raised the hackles of his supporters and those who appreciate his many contributions to non-mainstream diet and medicine.  Making such a post and then deleting the contents is a bit of a hit and run tactic is it not?

I may have called Mercola out on the blue man story and I may not like all the promoting he seems to do on an ever increasing basis, but I have long been a fan and have used his material to a very great extent.  And btw, I DO happen to be a journalist and also have a background in investigations, so I would really like to see what revelations you purport to have.  Not doubting you and not condemning Mercola either - I just want to see more than an empty message box.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)