CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercola groupies

Dquixote1217 Views: 5,136
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,387

Re: mercola groupies

Sorry - but I have to disagree with you big time here.  No matter how many token nods Mercola gave to colloidal silver, his warning to ONLY using silver under the supervision of a knowledgeable healthcare clinician more than negated any positives.  It is a needless warning and it could very well end up costing people health problems and possible even lives if it give them pause when they otherwise might have used colloidal silver.

Even poorly made silver products are not dangerous and one has to take huge quantities for a long period of time to risk, at most, a blue skin condition that can be reversed.  THOSE are the facts.  And when it comes to good quality silver products one would indeed have to consume incredibly large quantities of silver for a number of years to have a chance of turning blue - and I do mean incredible quantities.

Papa Smurff Karason drank over a quart a day of his own home-made ionic silver.  Good colloidal silver calls for regualr daily amounts of a couple of TEASPOONS, and short term usage of no more than a few ounces until whatever condition is being treated is gone.  I know people who are very healthy today who had Crohn's disease, cancer, diabetes, arthrititis, and more after taking silver without supervision.  Had they seen Mercola's advice before they started, it may well have given some of them pause and some of them might not be alive today.  When it comes down to it, Karason himself would not likely be alive today if not for silver.

As I said, I have relied on information and opinion from Mercola often in the past - I am on his mailing list and a member of his blog site.  I have also witnessed his transition to more and more product promotions as time has gone by.  So much so, that I cannot help but wonder if he would have given the same advice if had a colloidal silver product with his name on it.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)