CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercola groupies

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,927
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,751

Re: mercola groupies

right on again. trying to make up for that grain comment, are ya? lol

seriously, you might not believe this, but most of the silver i took was bad stuff. i knew that i should use only pure water and pure silver with no starters in it like sodium chloride. however, i also believed that CS should be yellow. i made some ultra strong CS. sometimes i even made red CS! that stuff must have been hundreds of ppm. lord knows. but it kicked my candida in the butt. and after all that large particle silver, i have never had a blue complexion. i thought i saw a slight tint at one time, but even that went away. clear CS taken in a semi-reasonable way will never turn someone blue. it is pure scare tactic. and even so, as you pointed out, poppa smurf still credits silver for saving his life and still takes it. i guess it is better to be blue than be dead. ask any dead person you see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)