CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercola groupies

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,906
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,387

Re: mercola groupies

for most people, the man and the message are one. his shameless promoting of himself is a way of promoting his message and encouraging participation in it. for instance, if i could afford it, i would be all over his enamel cookware.

think about this, too. too many cooks spoil the broth. many dont have the will or the skill or the time to seek many teachers and choose the best from them all. one of the keys of mercola is the thing that tony doesnt agree with - abstaining from grains. they create mucus, the very kind of mucus which fuels the petri dish that tonys newly acquired bug thrive in. i am picking on tony because i love him, but that is how i see it. a mucusless diet will mean fewer colds, period. thats what colds are for, to get rid of the mucus.

anyway, back to my point. if one only followed mercolas plan and didnt mix anything else in it, like something picked up here or one of aunt sues home remedies, then they are basically going to get the same results mercola is getting. thats a pretty sure thing.

on mercola, i dont think he looks so healthy. he looks like he needs Iodine to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)