CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mercola groupies

grzbear Views: 4,887
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,424

Re: mercola groupies

"many dont have the will or the skill or the time to seek many teachers and choose the best from them all."

Many do not have the will, skill or time to put what they DO know into health promoting practice. People want to open a bottle and take a pill... heck, I know people that will not peal an orange to eat it, or prepare food in any way with the exception of adding a "condiment" or sauce... they think that food should be open the bag\box\can, microwave and eat, or better yet, buy and scarf; no dishes to clean up.

I am not as down on mercola as you seem to be and over all, I did not see the article as negative given his target audience. One could easily find the positive uses for CS in his article, even if those uses are more "mainstream".

I posted quite a while ago that I do not think that mercola looks healthy either... however, our idea of what "looks" healthy could be distorted due to past and current commercial trends and environmental conditioning. Time will tell...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)