CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agree AND Disagree - Re: The basic CURE for depression!

unyquity Views: 5,071
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,044,096

Re: Agree AND Disagree - Re: The basic CURE for depression!

I've been aware of Dr. Fuhrman for quite some time, although I haven't read his writings. (Bob on the Schulze Forum brought his works to my attention).

According to information on his blog & website, Dr Fuhrman's program is a bit more structured & lifestyle altering than "with Water Fasting of up to 40 to 50 days or more, preceded by a plant-based diet". Not only does he employ strict vegan diet, but also a vast array of lifestyle changing goodies...

A quick Google shows that he also employs the use of RX pharmaceuticals (?!?) which is strictly a no-no (as you know) in the school of Natural Hygeine practioners & healers. I was very dismayed to find anecdotal evidence that he writes scripts for Valium (THE most addictive/damaging class of drugs on the planet)

from here:
http://www.towardsfreedom.com/RTAlternativeHeal.html

>>>Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D., Natural Hygiene Practitioner, prescribes Valium and other drugs for his patients. He writes that when he fasts patients who have been taking drugs, he continues the patients on drugs. He progressively lowers the amount of drugs they take, as the patient continues to fast.<<<

(Of course, abrupt withdrawal of certain drugs is never advisable, and fasting might be a good time for weaning off them. I'm not knowledgeable enough about prolonged Water Fasting to know that...Dr. Fuhrman obviously knows what he's doing in that regard. I hope the "prescribing valium and other drugs" thing is an error.

A Fuhrman quote:

Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D. stated, "Cleansing does not merely detoxify; it also breaks down fat, abnormal cells, fat deposits in arteries, and tumors; then releases these diseased tissues into the circulation for elimination."

If these diseased tissues are released into circulation for elimination and the two major systems (digestive tract & liver) for cleansing the blood & elimination are malfunctioning in any regard (due to more 'diseased tissue' and toxins that they can ALREADY eliminate)...well, it obviously makes more sense to fully cleanse the organs BEFORE releasing more 'diseased tissue' and toxins from their stores throughout the body. At least that makes most sense to me.

Thanks for your 'Fuhrman reminder' - I'll have to put his writings on my 'must read' list.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)