Thanks. Actually, the time to get back the results isn't really a deciding factor - more of a how long do I treat something based on the symptoms and manage my panic attacks.... Once I find a course of action, THE factor for me is Money. I'm on SSD monthly checks. So, that may dictate whether or not I can have the testing. I have private health insurance and Medicare but looking quickly at their site, I don't think they bill insurance. I'll have to check in to that.
Well, I hope whatever you decide about your own decision goes well. Are there options to consider?