Like I said I am not an expert on parasite or these baths ,these are suggestions of the things I,ve read or heard ,this is why I supplied you with the link.
Many people beleive that parasites are a product of a poor immune system one particularly compromised by toxins from such common things as household bleach or even mercury poisons from amalgam fillings! Baths are used to detoxify these toxins!
thus rebuilding the immune system and making life for parasite unlivable or at least uncomfortable and stop them from thriving in an unfreindly environment!
Like I said these are just suggetion its your choice to persue this if you care to!
Personally I dont beleive the method used here is the best for a salt bath but its all i can find at the moment on using salts!