HI Katherine !
I cant help but think after listening to you story the first thing that pops into my mind would be to take some kind of mineral bath! I'm no expert on parasites nor on mineral baths but it seems to me if jumping in a swimming pool helped even a little that surely some type of mineral both would be beneficial!
These baths are generally used to draw toxins from the body but I can't help but think they may help with any type of foriegn object !
People use magnesium sulphate (epsom salts), hydrogen peroxide, ACV apple cider vinegar, potassium salts, and other such things!
I would post your story to Moreless on his forum ! I imagine he will first tell you that you body is acidic and that is why you attract these beasties in the first place, but he may have a solution for you also!