CureZone   Log On   Join
Well, I tried it.

ANVIL Views: 41,771
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 808,003

Well, I tried it.

The boyfriend tried it first. I don't think he really clued in that he was going to have diarhea for hours. Anyway, he took it at night and two hours later he goes up to the bathroom and it sounded like the dam burst. I must have laughed for two minutes, but quietly. He wasn't too happy about it initially, but he said he lost five pounds a day later, so he wants to do it again.

I took it with apple/grape juice and didn't taste the co at all...I can't drink oj. It was much better than the Liver Flush in which I just kept burping olive oil for hours with nausea and no stones for trying 3 times. Not much discomfort originally with the co. About nine hours after I took it I started to get pains in my stomach. That was on thursday and I am still getting them. They are just every now and kind hard to describe. No heartburn or nausea. I did get some mucus in my bm today so I think it did move it out of the small intestine, because I have been for 10 colonics in the past 6 months and became basically clear of mucus in the large intestine. My bloating has not disappeared.

Maybe it takes a week for everything to settle to see if any improvements have been made. If I notice any progress with the bloating I will try it again, but if not, I doubt that I will.

I hope others who tried this will post their progress.

anvil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)