CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating... A Happy Experience

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
CulchieMcMucker Views: 942
Published: 15 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,159

Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating... A Happy Experience

Hi,

This thread is now quite old but that doesn't mean that, like me, people aren't reading it in 2023. So here's my money's worth (so far).

I am a 46 year old male and have led an active life exercising almost everyday since infancy. I had a few wayward years smoking and drinking alongside this and following a conventionally "healthy" diet. Long story short, I have been vegan since 2010 and raw vegan for about five-six of those years although I switched back to including cooked foods on the advice of an accupuncturist.

I have done numerous parasite cleanses, fasts etc over the years and use enemas regularly. I have completed 18 Liver/Gallbladder flushes to date using the Andreas Moritz protocol to the letter (malic acid option as the apple juice is way too sugary for me).

I noticed that since about the last six flushes, bloating has been a bigger problem than even before I started the Liver Flush protocol (which I will be continuing). I put this down to stones moving forward between flushes , ready for elimination next time round. It is however frustrating because, like others on here, I have a low body fat and exercise regularly (am bordeline too thin!) yet walk around with a distended stomach as though pregnant (and I'm a guy!!!). Not a great look and worse as a feeling.

I came across this thread and decided to try the Castor Oil flush. I'm a great believer in synchronicity IF you are firstly aligned to consciousness. Hope that's not too out there for ya LOL!

I tried the Castor oil protocol given here but used 45mls for the first round as I was cautious and anyway I'm 9 and a half stones in weight in UK money ;-) I found the actual process way more palatable than the Liver flush. In fact, it may be the easiest health related thing I've done.

I had bowel movements not unlike yet not identical to those produced by the Epsom Salts in the liver flush. When all was subsided, the bloating was reduced fairly dramatically! And this stayed for days. It may have stayed longer but, being a zealous fanatic, I did a second Castor Oil flush within the week and, hey presto, more waste removal and a flatter stomach. I'd say I'm freer about what I'm eating (so far) without blowing up like a beach ball afterwards (again, so far). I am hopeful that this could be the answer I was looking for and will continue to do a castor oil flush between my Liver Flushes which, I think are nearing completion.

What a great thing it is to be able to improve your health for yourself. Health is your own responsibility and you have purer motives regarding it than any "professional" (a personal opinion, let's hope we're still allowed those!).

I hope this post helps someone and I will update if anyone is interested now that I finally managed to register on the site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.231 sec, (2)