CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating

b2reflect Views: 41,314
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 812,689

Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating

Hi,

So, I went to that site and checked it out and today, being my off day, I attempted this flush. I did not wake up that early though!... I tried to sleep as late as I can, on Tuesdays!

At any rate, I did 2 oz. of CO and 2 oz. of orange juice (fresh) and stirred it up and although the taste was not grand it was not as bad as some other things! I then waited to drink the hot/warm water, several cups and at first thought nothing was going to happen but almost an hour later...lol let's just say me and my bathroom became well acquainted today! My stomach is not small enough to be flat as of yet, but I do plan on doing this once a week or every other week to begin. I also am going to do a parasite cleanse, with it. I have attempted to release weight and have had problems, so I believe I do have parasites and the CO flush, to myself, it is much more doable and tastes better than the SWF.

Thank you for posting your results and the site! Have an inspired week!

Love, Light and Peace,
B2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)