CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting is not for everyone!

stannarad Views: 11,063
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,593

Re: Fasting is not for everyone!

I could not agree more. There's no way in hell I could withstand any kind of fasting...not even now that I'm doing much better. I agree also that many of the cleansing protocols advocated here are WAY too harsh for most. It's hard to know what to do when you're suffering, and in the beginning I too think I did more harm than good to myself with those liver flushes. They are bad bad bad for anyone who's malnourished and suffering from serious candida overgrowth...even my husband wouldn't do more than one and he has rock solid health. He said it was awful! lol ). However, some of the advice I've gotten here over the years probably saved my life, such as enema use and other bowel cleansing. The key is to listen and take in everything but just realise most folks that post here have minor issues and these harsh cleanses are for them only :-) You have to use common sense and tailor things to suit your individual constitution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)