CureZone   Log On   Join
No we are not sure

em Views: 2,993
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,707

No we are not sure

I didn’t think I’d post again so soon, but I want to give some food for thought to anyone interested in finding out what the “stones” produced by flushing are.
Hanna, you are quite wrong to say that cholesterol Gallstones do not show up on Ultra Sound. The URL below shows several ultra sound pictures of cholesterol gallstones.
Some people here have counted up to 3000 pea+ size stones, resulting from one flush. That alone is strong indication that these stones did not exist in the body, before the flushing mixture was taken. The gallbladder and any relevant ducts are simply not big enough to allow either the liver, or gallbadder, to continue to function if they were harbouring that many stones.
Personally, I think PathGuy’s explanation of the stones is too simplistic. It is a known scientific fact that ingestion of olive oil stimulates bile acid production, what is less well known is that it reduces stomach acid production and can even stop it all together. Another not well known fact is the ability of grapefruit juice to change the effect of certain drugs. How it does this is a very complex process but, to put it as simply as possible, drugs that interact with grapefruit juice undergo metabolic changes in the intestinal wall or liver, due to enzyme inhibition. Drugs are just chemicals, other substances – like cholesterol – are just chemicals, so why shouldn’t grapefruit juice have an effect on them.
So flushing involves taking two substances that are known to have a profound effect on the body’s usual functions in producing and metabolising various substances. Is it not, therefore, quite likely that the result will be some unusual phenomena, such as passing "stones" due to the bio-chemical effects of these substances?
The only test I have read about where stones that definitely came from a flush were analysed said that they were pure cholesterol. So-called “cholesterol gallstones” ARE NOT pure cholesterol, they only contain between 70 and 90% cholesterol, so those stones could not have come from the gallbladder or ducts. That would tend to support my – as yet untested - theory that the benefits of a Liver Flush are in some way connected to the precipitation of excess serum cholesterol and not to the expulsion of gallstones. Only serious trials could prove, or disprove, my theory and that is unlikely to happen so long as the purveyors of books and tinctures continue to state their entirely unfounded claims that they can cure you of almost every ill by flushing thousands of stones – that have never been seen in any autopsy - out of your liver.
As a PS., Adie32 said “just read a post in the parasites forum about one of those scientific tests where they had people with a type of colon disease (i think) injest pig whipworm eggs to see the results”
It wasn’t quite like that. A researcher into ulcerative colitis and Chrohns noted that the incidence of these had increased tremendously over the last 50 years and that there had been an equally sharp fall in roundworms and human whipworm infestations over the same period. He, therefore, set up trials treating people with pigworms (which cannot live long in humans). In the latest trial, 100 people with ulcerative colitis and 100 with Crohn's disease, both serious and incurable diseases, took the pigworm eggs. 50% of ulcerative colitis and 70% of Crohns sufferers found that symptoms like abdominal pain, bleeding and diarrhoea stopped. The German company BioCure has applied for approval to sell this as a medicine and it should be available in Europe very soon.
And a final PS. For all CureZone’s good intentions, qualified people who practice alternative medicine will never take it seriously so long as it continues to perpetuate myths; like "we all have thousands of liver stones " and the one Wrenn asked all newbies to read. It cannot be true that John Wayne’s autopsy revealed 40lbs of “gunk” in his colon, since HE WAS NEVER AUTOPSIED.
I wont be responding to any replies, as I am not interested in defending myself against attacks for daring to disagree with the party line. I will, however, welcome e-mails from anyone open minded, who would like to exchange views on these "stones".

http://www.ijri.org/articles/archives/19990901/gastrorad01.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (2)