CureZone   Log On   Join
i don't get it... is someone forcing you to do a liver flush... is that it...???

drofinnah Views: 4,284
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,707

i don't get it... is someone forcing you to do a liver flush... is that it...???

are you and the pathguy just that concerned for my health... if so... don't be... believe me i read everything carefully before i decided to do my first flush... but let me fill you in on a few facts... the liver is indeed a most vital organ... it purifies the blood... everything that i have read on curezone makes perfectly good sense to me and i don't have to have a medical degree to decide what is or isn't healthy for me... common sense seems good enough for me... plus the many testimonies given in all the forums... are you just going to ignore those... or have you even bothered to read them...

i do indeed know for a fact that a lot of gurgling noises... and
sometimes i've even felt a slight burning sensation in and around my liver area right after i take the oil... i know for a fact that my Psoriasis is better than it has been in years... first sign of improvement in 20 years... first time ever i'd ever heard of anything that would or could possibly cure it... none of the doctors ever could... i know for a fact that i feel 100%
better... my energy level is higher than it has been in a very long time... i feel terrific...

as an added bonus... i know for a fact my hemorrhoid is gone... (never expected that one)... it was a real pain too... as you are getting to be with your continued posts... no one here is forcing anyone to do anything...
... so what's your point...??? are you here to promote the
pathguy...??? if so... get him to remove you gall stones for you... otherwise... enough already...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (1)