CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, it is indeed!

vegandcn Views: 3,208
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 93,758

Yes, it is indeed!

My apologies if this ends up coming through twice-- it did not appear the first time.

If you two are finished with your personal attacks, perhaps you can look back over what I had written and read what I actually said rather than fishing between the lines.

I was criticizing the censorship of legitimate, intelligent and interesting debate. It is censorship of this type that is dangerous, not the Liver Flush (that I know of). It is the personal attacking of others’ opinions, the categorizing and labeling of people with opposing viewpoints that is wrong. And it is the apparent hatred of complex questions and the tolerance of simple ones that is undermining the very thing you are apparently trying to protect.

When I first came onto this site, looking for different ways to support one's liver I asked one honest question, "Why have these not appeared during autopsy?” Much rhetoric later, I still have no answer. I had never heard of Pathguy or any other site about the people involved with this procedure. I am not involved in any covert attack on alternative medical procedures although I am beginning to understand why they exist.

I know nothing of you wanting ‘em’ to call a lab, but I do know that confidentiality laws would probably make that impossible. And to suggest that a solitary example of an ultrasound before and after a flush is proof-positive that it works is ludicrous. Whether it was supposed to prove or disprove the helpfulness of the liver flush, one could not accept its findings as proof. An interesting anecdote certainly, and anecdotes do have their place, but it is not proof.

I have been involved in alternative treatments for more than 3 decades. I know about allopathic training and its narrow mindedness in many aspects. But I also am aware that no treatment can ever be proven effective or safe unless it is allowed to be reviewed and intelligently debated.

I have no idea if the flush does or does not work. I have not pretended to know otherwise. But the censorship, name calling and vicious attacks have pretty much curtailed any curiosity I may have had. These are interesting ways of keeping honest but opposing opinions off of this forum but by practicing them, those who do are disparaging their own cause.

In case I still have not made myself clear:

I know nothing about the Liver Flush and have not pretended to. I do know something about the dangers of telling people what to or not to believe, think and say. That is the difference. I am criticizing the abhorrent practice of censoring those with opposing views and of categorizing people because they have those views (eg. trolls). I am not criticizing the flush because I do not have enough information to do so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)