CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you believe amalgams are safe too????

adie32 Views: 3,275
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 93,719

Re: Do you believe amalgams are safe too????

it sounds to me like many people who came to curezone had bad experiences with doctors or that the doctors just plain labelled them as dillusional, paranoid or depressed. so they just figured they have nothing to lose (except money)by taking their health into their own hands and trying the cleanses and flushes since the doctors couldn't help them and after doing the flushes for a while they figured out that they were working, feeling much, much healthier and major health symptoms were clearing up because of the cleanses.

i have not tried the cleanses as of yet and not sure i would even consider doing enemas and colonics just because i worked in a nursing home and most of the residents remember doing enemas frequently way back when, and a whole lot of the residents are very constipated, maybe because the enemas weakened the muscles. who knows.

anyway, it's my body and if i'm not getting good results from md's then heck, i figure why not try out this method of healing is what my thoughts are on the subject.

just my 2 cents worth.

adie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)