CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are we sure these are really gallstones???

Grog Views: 3,210
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,744

Re: Are we sure these are really gallstones???

Get off your high horse pal dictatorship party line cults thats why we call people like you trolls! You seem to not notice that you are using the exact same ploy as a defined troll, it didnt bother you when em uses these same tactics ! Oh the indignant troll! You guys constantly come in here over and over again challenging everything here demanding people give scientific proof for age old methods of healing and supporting establishment medicine, the very people who so ,many of us want to get away from and telling us where foolish and suckers and you say we should shutup and listen ! Now that sounds likw a dictatorship, that i should sit by and listen to lies and misinformation that are decieving and distructive to the forum or the procedure that people are trying to use or learn about. How many times was the pathguy post going to be posted 5,6,7,8,times before it just becomes a no enter sign for newcomers! Curezone is constantly being disrupted by this kind of thing and you say we are jus supposed to ignore it, you are so blind pal, open your eyes and look around and if that doesnt bother I think I know why!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)