CureZone   Log On   Join
DON'T FRET THE PATHGUY!!

Grog Views: 5,906
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 93,707

DON'T FRET THE PATHGUY!!

The Pathguy! I've been to his site quite a few times Quite an ego trip! Another self proclaimed guru of the medical world with kind of a sick sense of humor. Which i guess anyone in his proffesion would need! If you work with cadavers long enough you need a sense of humor to get through the day! When the pathguy is not in the lab or indoctrinating his med students into his morbid world of pathology Ed is out on the golf course perfecting his stroke! Although Ed claims some kind of membership to altmed he is as about alternative to medicine as Bill O'rielly is to the news! Ed's knowledge is limited to the slice and dice nature of his profession and thats about it! I would'nt take his advice on alternative protocal on a bet! I mean whats he going to tell those med student that spend 8 to 10 yrs of their lives and their parents fortune to acquire a medical degree? That they're curing people over at Curezone without degrees so your just waisting your time here! lol! I doubt it!
And give up his favorite pastime studying sheep entrails over a t the university! he is quite humorous though ! I like the last part of his statement" The world is full of crooks. Its your money!" lol tell me how much does a Liver Flush cost? lol! Zilch compared to what his medical students are going to be charging you ! The Pathguy yes quite the self proclaimed debunker! You don't think hes worried about those payments on his Jaguar do you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)